Market Rent Offer Fees
Islington Lettings fees for landlords ( including VAT) for the market rent product are as follows:
- Letting fee: £900.00. This includes marketing the property, finding tenants and carrying out viewings
- Management fee: 6% of the rent collected
- Renewal of current tenancy: £54.00
- Landlord’s share ( 50%) of tenancy agreement: £30.00.
Islington Lettings fees charged to tenants by letting agent partners on our behalf are as follows:
- Tenant’s share ( 50% ) of tenancy agreement: £30.00
- Deposit charge: £60.00.
The letting agent partners we work with will charge their own fees to tenants for referencing and guarantors etc.
Independent redress for Islington Letting customers is provided by the Property Redress Scheme, Premiere House, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Herts. WD6 1JH www.theprs.co.uk.
Islington Lettings is also a member of the Deposit Protection Service, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS99 6AA. www.depositprotection.com but does not belong to a client money protection scheme .